Blogsite Checking is started, even if I am about to finish the checking and you just started checking and rating your classmates and batchmates, you can still update your websites and blogsites.
Before you check the blogsite, visit your ratee’s personal website first if he/she already complied with the guidelines. If not, then you should write/input in the comment box the violation/s after checking his/her blogsite.
Be honest in checking and giving star rating. Remember that your IP/MAC addresses were recorded to check for cheating and take note that deductions were applied to any violations (example: debugging the codes of star rating; giving rating multiple times using a single device.).
Click the LINK below that corresponds to your respective section. Submit checking form until February 16, 2016.
BSIT2-1 – CLICK HERE IF YOU ARE BSIT2-1
BSIT2-2 – CLICK HERE IF YOU ARE BSIT2-2
BSIT2-3 – CLICK HERE IF YOU ARE BSIT2-3
BSIT2-4 – CLICK HERE IF YOU ARE BSIT2-4
PRELIM PERIOD: Website Checking Guidelines
Schedule: January 13 to January 20, 2016
1. Check and Rate 5 co-students. Visit http://erickabuzo.com/web-programming-class-2nd-sem-2015-2016/.
The next 4 numbers after you in your same section are those who will check. And your number which is the same in the next section is also assigned to you to be checked. Ex: If you are number 6 of BSIT2-2, you will check number 7,8,9,10 in the same section, and you will check also number 6 of BSIT2-3.Special Cases where there is no student number present in the next section whom to be checked or there is no student number present from the next section who will check you. Here is the list (rater will check the ratee):
2. Now that you have all the names and domain names of those whom you will check, visit and follow on-screen instructions. One website, One online checking form. Please take note that if you answered NO in one of the checklist requirements, the checking to the website is already finished and it is a must to write the comment/remarks. Ex: If you encountered that the lovers page has only two photos, you give it an answer “NO”, and write in the comment box “lovers page must be at least 4 photos”.
Be sure to answer as honest as possible, because the rating you gave can be your deduction if you rated it wrongly.
Online Checking Forms
Website Checking is ended!
3. Grading System for Prelim Project
Sir Erick grade = 50%
Your classmates (4 checkers) = 30%
Your batchmate (1 checker) = 20%
4. All checking forms must be submitted until 12 midnight of January 20, 2016. Checking form is only available online through Google Docs to avoid cheating. Submission of checking form beyond the deadline will be forfeited.
5. Take note to answer correctly and accurately the CHECKER PROFILE INFORMATION to credit your rating or else you will be given deduction for every checking form submitted wrongly, likewise considered also as no submission. These profile informations are used for identity validation.
Do you want to have your own website? Let me develop it and have your online presence boosts up. Contact me now, and let’s talk about it. How much is your budget? and let us how far it will go.
Be Hosted and See your website NOW! HostScripter is DTI and BIR Registered.
* USD Rate: $1 = 50Php. Choose Currency at your convenience.
It’s second semester again! Yes, I am ready! How about you my dearest students? Well, I welcome you all BSIT second year and BSCS third year for our first week of class. Don’t be absent or else you’ll miss half of our subject right away! Haha!
I hope that you’ll be more disciplined as we go on in our classes! Be positive. Be good. Be patient. Be punctual. Be industrious. And you will pass your subject, not only mine but to your other instructors.
Welcome SECOND SEMESTER of School Year 2014-2015!
Well, days are too fast. It’s second sem again, at last the subject that I loved to teach is I have again. I hope my students will be patient and generous enough to follow instructions, guidelines, and policies in my class.
It’s always a busy day for me ever since I am here at ISU. See my schedule?
It’s survival challenge again with my hectic schedule. How I wish I can feel now that I am really a teacher. Because of designations and other positions, I sacrificed my classes. To my students, please understand that I can’t meet you all the time but we will try to cope up our missed exercises.
My students can survive in my class more especially if they were punctual, industrious, generous, and patient. The following are common policies you should follow:
- Uniform (Wear your complete and proper uniform). Girls: Long-sleeved blouse must be wear only during monday and thursday only with the big necktie. Boys: White polo should be wear with green ISU logo. Haircut should be neat at least barber’s cut with the ears and eyelashes visible.
- Punctuality (You have 30 mins allowance to enter my class). You are allowed to have maximum of 7 absences throughout the semester, but not allowed to have 3 consecutive absences or 6 consecutive lates.
- Homework (This should be done at home, not in the school).
- Project (Submit it before the deadline and no worry!). What is being instructed should earnestly followed.
- Quiz/Exam (Answer what you know is right, and submit your paper). Get the score which you deserved and do not cheat. Always prepare a paper and not be surprised for the unexpected. A less 5 point deduction is always imposed to cheaters, and 5.0 grade for those who used “kodigos”.
Well, I highly advise you as my students to have your own control checklist of your scores and you will be the one to compute your grades just after taking the final exam. With this, you can target what grade do you want. You should do this in all of your subjects too, so that you will know if your instructor really records everything or if they know also if they follow the grading system. 😉
Here is the grading system I follow. Please take note that the exams are the criteria that all of us (teachers) are the same.
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to reply.
If you have experienced changing your domain or migrate to another server, you might have headache after seeing the outcome it has done to your website. The issues are images didn’t appear, broken links, unpleasant design looks if you’re using cms, and the worst is you can see nothing or just an error message.
With this problem, many relies on paying fees for the fix for this problem to a hired freelancer, or with their hosting provider. Don’t you know that you can fix this with just few steps? Just follow these procedures:
- Go to your cpanel url (ex: yourdomain.com/cpanel)
- Input your username and password to login
- Look for phpMyAdmin and select it
- If you were asked for login details, reinput your login details
- Now that you are at phpMyAdmin window, pls select your database on the left side (ex: prefix wp_ for wordpress)
- Click wp_options, and click the pencil icon on the row of siteurl
- Edit the value of the url from oldurl.com to newurl.com
- Finally click save.