PRELIM PERIOD: Website Checking Guidelines
Schedule: January 13 to January 20, 2016
1. Check and Rate 5 co-students. Visit http://erickabuzo.com/web-programming-class-2nd-sem-2015-2016/.
The next 4 numbers after you in your same section are those who will check. And your number which is the same in the next section is also assigned to you to be checked. Ex: If you are number 6 of BSIT2-2, you will check number 7,8,9,10 in the same section, and you will check also number 6 of BSIT2-3.Special Cases where there is no student number present in the next section whom to be checked or there is no student number present from the next section who will check you. Here is the list (rater will check the ratee):
2. Now that you have all the names and domain names of those whom you will check, visit and follow on-screen instructions. One website, One online checking form. Please take note that if you answered NO in one of the checklist requirements, the checking to the website is already finished and it is a must to write the comment/remarks. Ex: If you encountered that the lovers page has only two photos, you give it an answer “NO”, and write in the comment box “lovers page must be at least 4 photos”.
Be sure to answer as honest as possible, because the rating you gave can be your deduction if you rated it wrongly.
Online Checking Forms
Website Checking is ended!
3. Grading System for Prelim Project
Sir Erick grade = 50%
Your classmates (4 checkers) = 30%
Your batchmate (1 checker) = 20%
4. All checking forms must be submitted until 12 midnight of January 20, 2016. Checking form is only available online through Google Docs to avoid cheating. Submission of checking form beyond the deadline will be forfeited.
5. Take note to answer correctly and accurately the CHECKER PROFILE INFORMATION to credit your rating or else you will be given deduction for every checking form submitted wrongly, likewise considered also as no submission. These profile informations are used for identity validation.
Powered by Facebook Comments