There’s an easy way on how to include search engine into your website. Instead of coding your own search engine, why not embed the top and best search engines into your site? The better one is a search engine that has a feature of searching into your website contents aside from searching the whole web.
Here are some codes you may want for your website to be a search engine:
<!– Begin Google! Search Form –>
<!– Use of this code assumes agreement with the Google Custom Search Terms of Service. –>
<!– The terms of service are available at /coop/docs/cse/tos.html –>
<form name=”cse” id=”searchbox_demo” action=”http://www.google.com/cse”>
<input type=”hidden” name=”cref” value=”” />
<input name=”q” type=”text” size=”40″ />
<input type=”submit” name=”sa” value=”Search” />
<!– End Google! Search Form –>
3. Input your USERNAME OR EMAIL ADDRESS and hit GET NEW PASSWORD.
4. Open your email address (email address you used when you created the account or open your phpmyadmin to check what email address you used) to see the instructions for resetting your password. If you can’t see it in your inbox, it may be located in your spam folder.
II. Thru PhpMyAdmin in CPanel
1. Login to your Cpanel
2. Go to PhpMyAdmin
3. From the PhpMyAdmin Window, Select what wordpress database you will manage. If you have only one wordpress site, you can see only one wp databse.
4. In the list of fields displayed, select the field USER.
5. Now, select a user account to modify. (ex: admin)
6. From the list, you can edit the password by selecting MD5 as function in user_pass field, and replacing the hash/encrypted password w/ a raw one.
7. Click GO to save it.
8. Visit now your /wp-admin and start managing your blogsite.
Sometimes we wanted to copy certain text in an android application but it is disabled. With this, most users have to write it down to their notes. You should know that there’s a very easy and no-hassle way to have a copy of it.
Here are the steps on How to capture the screen of Samsung Galaxy Y?
Go to any screen you want to save in you Samsung Galaxy phone.
Press Home button. And Press Immediately the Power button while holding the Home button.
Release the Power button, and followed by the Home button.
Note: A message “Screen Captured” will appear if you have successfully made it. If it’s not, the task manager will be displayed.
Since .co.cc domains are already banned and deleted, all .co.cc domains should be replaced, for us to use our existing hosting account.
• You may apply for a new domain at http://www.dot.tk or search google for any free domain service.
• It is suggested that you should not change your domain url. Only the .co.cc should be changed. Ex: juandelacruz.co.cc —> juandelacruz.tk.
• Sometimes, if your domain has a commercial value, it would cost you some money. You should repeat the process, and input another domain name. Tip: You should not register domains which contain words that is located in the dictionary.
• While you are in the process of .tk registration, click the “USE DNS”, input the nameservers (ex: ns1.hostscripter.com and ns2.hostscripter.com) and the equivalent IP address of each nameserver (can be determine by going to command prompt and type “ping ns1.hostscripter.com”).
• After successful registration, send an email to your respective hosting provider requesting for the change of your domain name from previousdomain.co.cc to newdomain.tk.