If your phone has a wifi feature, then maybe you have also a hotspot capability. Android phones has this feature, and here are the steps on how to activate it:
Most android smartphones can follow this steps.
- Go to your phone’s setting
- Choose Wireless and Networks
- Select Tethering and Portable hotspot
- Activate “Portable WiFi hotspot” by tapping the grayed check icon. It should turn green/yellow green if activated.
- Optional: You need to configure the name and security at Portable WiFi hotspot setting.
Powered by Facebook Comments