If your phone has a wifi feature, then maybe you have also a hotspot capability. Android phones has this feature, and here are the steps on how to activate it:
Most android smartphones can follow this steps.
- Go to your phone’s setting
- Choose Wireless and Networks
- Select Tethering and Portable hotspot
- Activate “Portable WiFi hotspot” by tapping the grayed check icon. It should turn green/yellow green if activated.
- Optional: You need to configure the name and security at Portable WiFi hotspot setting.
Sometimes we wanted to copy certain text in an android application but it is disabled. With this, most users have to write it down to their notes. You should know that there’s a very easy and no-hassle way to have a copy of it.
Here are the steps on How to capture the screen of Samsung Galaxy Y?
- Go to any screen you want to save in you Samsung Galaxy phone.
- Press Home button. And Press Immediately the Power button while holding the Home button.
- Release the Power button, and followed by the Home button.
Note: A message “Screen Captured” will appear if you have successfully made it. If it’s not, the task manager will be displayed.
Yesterday, around 30 delivery trucks filled up with coins in 5 cents denomination arrived at Apple’s headquarters in California.
At first, security personnel in charge in the facility thought that these trucks were at the wrong place but it’s not. The Samsung CEO phoned the Apple CEO and confirmed that the truck of billions of coins was for them. It was the payment for the charges as a result of the dispute between the two companies about a patent suspectedly copied by Samsung from iPhone.
As Apple wins over the Samsung, it is not said in the contract any clause about how was the payment will be made. Samsung CEO is a genius geek that knows how to play, and that’s really funny when someone pays an obligation a million pieces of coins. Haha!
Now, the questions are:
- How does Apple count the money in a fastest way? Will they hire additional crews for this?
- Is there a bank that would accept this tons of coins?
Lee Kun-Hee, Chairman of Samsung Electronics, told the media that his company is not going to be intimidated by a group of “geeks with style” and that if they want to play dirty, they also know how to do it. From: InfoLinkZone
A total of 20 billion coins, deliver hope to finish this week.
Let’s see how Apple will respond to this